Saturday 6 September 2008

So you fancy a four poster?


Bed that is, - what did you think I meant?
Yes I know, you've always fancied a romantic weekend in a room with a four poster bed. Plenty to tie the rope around you think.
Well I've tried one and it really doesn't work for rope bondage, trust me. 6 feet x 7 feet it was. Now unless you're tieing up a giraffe, in which case you may have other problems, when you secure the various limbs to the posts they won't go anywhere near. And I was tieing up a big man. There was loose rope from the wrists and ankles to the posts. (well, we didn't get as far as the ankles but that's another story) And loose rope means wriggle room which is not the desired effect.
And if you want to use a length of rope round your partner and under the bed it would have to be a long length, which is good for me being the one selling it to you but possibly not for you. There'd also be a lot of crawling around and there'd still be wriggle room. And its miles to walk round the bed from post to post. I did like it, a lot, but it had nothing to do with bondage.
No, what works best is a simple single bed with woodwork, or maybe a small double. Well you can sleep somewhere else can't you!
That way you can tie the wrists and ankles right up against the corners immobile and its not too far to pass the rope under the bed to secure the body.
Enjoy!