Sunday 11 May 2008

A few thoughts about gags...

A few thoughts about gags. Well, I hate them. Not that anyone's ever tried to gag me, but then you'd worked that out already? No, what I object to is the safety aspect. You have a nice safe bondage scene with shears at the ready and a "safe" word agreed, utterance of which sends your partner leaping to release you. And then you're gagged and you can't utter it at all. Cue immediate panic.

And the things that some of you suggest for gags! No, you're not to use one of my silk bondage scarves, you'll drool all over it. OK, technically its your silk bondage scarf seeing as how you've paid for it but I'd still rather you didn't drool all over it. Or have to cut it when you get the knot stuck.

And not bondage tape either. Nice stuff but not when you're trying to find the end in the dark and in a hurry. Not easy to cut safely when its stuck close to the skin either.

And one of my darling jewels of customers in New York wanted to roll up his partner's panties for a gag. "Do you think its too demeaning?" he asks me. Well, what's really going to be demeaning is having to explain to a Coroner what he was doing when they came unrolled and choked her.


No, if you really both fancy a gag for heavens sake buy a proper quick release ball gag, obtainable from just about any Adult store.


But not from Bound to Please